Introduction to Risk Management For School Camps & Excursions
Download this resource
Your guide to School Camps & Excursions
Looking to improve the way you manage risk on school camps and excursions?
Our School Camps & Excursions Guide can help. It outlines key requirements and obligations including duty of care and explains the basic policies and procedures required to effectively manage risk. There's also a helpful guide to common risk areas and information on specific requirements for managing adventure activities, aquatic environments and overseas travel.
- Duty of care for activities outside of school grounds
- Understanding and applying risk management
- Planning and policies for proactively managing risk
- Common risk areas and controls
- Specific requirements for adventure activities and aquatic environments